My name is Tasheka, you probably already guessed it, but I thought I’d tell ya again. I am a 31-year-old wife and the mama of four tiny humans. I am originally from New York where me and my hubby, Zach, met as well as two out of my four children were born. We currently live in Texas, how motherhood has affected me as a woman and creates a community where other mothers can come to feel seen and heard. Life hasn’t always been the brightest for me, but I try my best to heal and move forward in life. You can catch me cracking a joke or dancing like no ones watching. Check below for some fun facts!
Fun Facts About Your Tasheka!
- I am the second oldest of five.
- I am PETRIFIED of clowns.
- My husband and I met online.
- I never wanted children.
- I am a serial procrastinator.
- I can read a 500-page book in one day.
- I didn’t get my license until I was 20!
Walkthrough life with your head held high sis. Keeping it low stops you from seeing the sun.
This is your reminder that you are PHENOMENAL!